Cameron Carter-Vickers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems like he found a good fit for him and we have no use for him with our squad so hopefully they can work out a deal and he has a successful career, personally I want nothing but misery for that pathetic club.

And it's at a very different level of course but you do wonder why no manager since Pochettino has had us playing to a philosophy.

Sometimes it seems as though we are a basket case of a club.

Eh?

Most (if not all) mangers have a philosophy they're trying to execute.......

Eh?

Most (if not all) mangers have a philosophy they're trying to execute.......

I assume he is referring to deep tactical philosophy with pressing triggers in different areas of the pitch and automated attacking play that takes months to learn rather than Nunoball sit back then hoof it to the striker.

I assume he is referring to deep tactical philosophy with pressing triggers in different areas of the pitch and automated attacking play that takes months to learn rather than Nunoball sit back then hoof it to the striker.

Pretty sure Conte has his own strategy/tactics/blah.

Jose & Nuno will do too even if we do find them less than desirable.

Pretty sure Conte has his own strategy/tactics/blah.

Jose & Nuno will do too even if we do find them less than desirable.

Nuno’s though seemed vastly more basic, I mean growing up playing football for the local team you could argue we had a style, we worked on positional play and had a way of attack but it was simple.

Watching us under Nuno we looked very basic in what we where trying to do, compare than to Conte and Poch and it’s a different world.

As there are no other interesting games tonight :rolleyes: thought I would watch a bit of the Celtic game.
CCV really is a very quick thinking and good passer. Most of his passes are progressive not sideways and he has a go at a few long balls as well.
He just set up a great chance for Celtic.

As there are no other interesting games tonight :rolleyes: thought I would watch a bit of the Celtic game.
CCV really is a very quick thinking and good passer. Most of his passes are progressive not sideways and he has a go at a few long balls as well.
He just set up a great chance for Celtic.
Against the mighty St Mirren. Still got to be better than Spanchez

He ain't the fastest but CCV is an excellent passer of the ball.
Wonder why he did not sign a perm with Celtic in January?
No idea £££

2 Chainz Pockets GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Back
Top Bottom