Cameron Carter-Vickers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah Hopefully we could sell him for a couple of million and he gets to have a proper career.
Could make it in the EPL tbh.

No Championship club has any money - much more dependent on match day income than PL clubs so covid has emptied any funds they did have (and 75% of them were heavily loss making before covid).

Only hope for a fee would be a PL side

I honestly would like to see how he does with a run of game with Bournemouth. Luton loved him, let's see if he has the steel for a run at promotion.

I do think he'll wind up being a lower table PL player. He's only just turned 23.

He's become 1st choice there.
Hopefully they just buy him.
I'd take a couple of million at this point.
He's a good championship or lower premier league level player.

Crazy that he's the same age as Rodon. And only a year or so older than Tanganga.

Yet has more experience than both put together. Seems like he's been around forever.

Did we judge him too early? Excellent at Luton last season and looking good again for a decent team. 23 and homegrown and some players develop at different ages to others, particulaly centre backs.

No

He has never looked close to being a good PL player. Its good that he has found his spot being a decent Championship player but we need a lot better than that from our players.

Hopefully he is doing enough that we can get something from him though in a sale.

Back
Top Bottom