Burnley v Tottenham || Monday, 26 Oct @ 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right - To the moaning whingey Fuckers who were moaning and whinging from the 6th minute, -

Let me explain the concept of football.
There are 90 minutes in a game not 20, 30 etc etc, on the odd occasion, you come up against aside that have no interest in playing football and make it really difficult for an attacking side. Not every game is going to be possible to play fast flowing football,, some games will not be attack goal, attack goal, attack goal.
You have to be patient whilst keeping it tight yourselves.

You wait and you wait until that golden chance comes and you have to make sure you take it..

That is what happened tonight and was pretty much how the manager expected it to happen.

So instead of moaning from the off, try to understand the game and get behind the team..

Lots of love Billy.

122963513_10157754673848424_7798641465329976174_n.jpg

I think we've only lost 1 of our last 12 games against Burnley.

And Mourinho has never lost to Burnley in his career.

They have 1 point this season and 1 win in their last 8 league games.

We've lost 1 in our last 11 league games.

What could go wrong?

Can't really say anything that hasn't been said already, but so happy with the three points. That was a bit of a grind, but been on the wrong side of games like that so many times in the past, so not turning my nose up at that.
I love Harry and Sonny - what a combination. We are so lucky to have them, and I wouldn't swap them for anybody else. World class.
Shout outs to Hugo and Erik too, as they made crucial contributions to the victory.

Great win.

Hallmark of Champions.

No where near our best. We weren't really allowed to be but we stayed strong defensively, certainly from open play. I was never worried with what Burnley could do. Few scares from set pieces and it's really something we need to be sorting out on the training ground but defensively sound.

And a moment of brilliance from Kane with the headed assist and Son sees us get 3 points and put us 2 points off the top of the table.

Lovely stuff.

10 games unbeaten.
1 loss in 16.

CLEANSHEET!

Back
Top Bottom