Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, what did we expect?

Levy have now told them several managers going, that if they can't be arsed, it's okay. He'll just sack the manager and start over.

Underperforming has no consequense. Youth players underwhelming. Managers being undermined. Squad so slim that nobody gets dropped. Underperformers and meh-players get new contracts (Lamela and Co), outright below-par players even get re-signed (Vorm).

How would that cocktail ever breed a winning enviroment? Or merely professionalism?

These cunts got Poch sacked. Why would they perform for José in difficult times?

Another reason I feel bad for him.

Agree with almost all you say but Poch was culpable too.

With 5 CB's on.

Tbh I posted a while back saying our defending and attacking of set pieces isn't to do with height. The issue is much deeper.

How the fuck is Lucas nearly always the one that gets on the end of our set pieces? And he is 5'5 ffs. The players luck the heart to compete.

Because we haven't attacked the ball on set pieces since about the 80's.

Only club in the world, despite cycling through 10+ managers since

Because apparently you can't give up on a player with so much 'talent'. And something something form is temporary...except in his case where it's been 3+ seasons of shit. Feels kinda permanent.
But I've been told on numerous occasions he's a big game player?!

Perhaps if that big game is Wealdstone Vs Harrow Borough...

I mean Jose told us we couldn't win today after being outplayed by Norwich for 120 minutes. That mentality is toxic. Cant blame enic for everything. This is all on the manager and the players.

I dont want to see skipp, dier or alli playing for us ever again.

We shit mate. On what planet do you think Spurs will get chances?
Oh I agree we are shit. Until enic & levy go we won't be winning trophies anytime soon. But always room for a burnley mistake or individual magic or a scrappy fluke against the run of play.

I’m off for a little wander around the Pondshop has to be more interesting than this. Jose or no Jose these players aren’t bothered

We are so average. However You have to remember we are missing our Goal scorers.

Why the fuck did we sell Llorente , Levy has a loot to answer for.

Back
Top Bottom