Burnley v Tottenham Hotspur (07/03/20) (5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Players look like they have given up the season. Coasting now

Well, what did we expect?

Levy have now told them several managers going, that if they can't be arsed, it's okay. He'll just sack the manager and start over.

Underperforming has no consequense. Youth players underwhelming. Managers being undermined. Squad so slim that nobody gets dropped. Underperformers and meh-players get new contracts (Lamela and Co), outright below-par players even get re-signed (Vorm).

How would that cocktail ever breed a winning enviroment? Or merely professionalism?

These cunts got Poch sacked. Why would they perform for José in difficult times?

Another reason I feel bad for him.

It's a very different kind of shit. Those games were frustrating but I still watched closely and nervously, now my eyes are glazed over as I stare through the TV into nothingness contemplating the point of existence.
That's probably because we've been shit for so long.

I remember when we lost to Chelsea in the FA Cup Semi back in 2017 i've never been confident of winning a cup since then.

Why the fuck is Alli playing at all??
Because apparently you can't give up on a player with so much 'talent'. And something something form is temporary...except in his case where it's been 3+ seasons of shit. Feels kinda permanent.

I think our plan is pretty obvious. Three at the back, Tanganga and Verts as tepid wing backs.

Our problem is that Ndombele and Skipp are seeing nothing of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom