Burnley (A) 2/9 Sat 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This should be fun, will be very end to end. The main difference is that we actually have good defenders.

People are saying play the same team but if Richarlison is starting I think he'd need a winger alongside him who can take a player on and do a cutback or put a good cross in. Can we get that from Son or Deki?

Either way I think we'll be fine, good game to bounce back and continue our good league form.

Vicario
Porro - Romero - VDV - Udogie
Sarr - Bissouma - Maddison
Pepe - Vlahovic - Son

Tired Kenan Thompson GIF by NBC

They’re shit. Kompany hype being exposed a bit, obviously they’re outgunned but plenty of promoted sides have looked more competitive in the past.

Vicario
Porro - Romero - VdV - Udogie
Sarr
Biss - Madders
Deki - Richarlison - Son
Hopefully another couple of new faces in the squad as well, I expect at least one.

Back
Top Bottom