Brighton Vs Tottenham - Sun 31st Jan 7:15pm - Live On Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Result

• Brighton Win

Votes: 57 33.1%
  • Spurs Win

Votes: 65 37.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
I know it's a big fat race to be first to start the next match thread... but fuck me, let the dust settle on tonights' shambles first!

READ THE ROOM!

for what it's worth; MUST WIN, that's a given!

I know it's a big fat race to be first to start the next match thread... but fuck me, let the dust settle on tonights' shambles first!

READ THE ROOM!

for what it's worth; MUST WIN, that's a given!
What? READ THE ROOM? You for real?

It's an internet forum. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off mate.

We lost down 3-0 at Brighton last season a result which more or less confirmed the exit of Pochettino even if he did limp on for a few more weeks. I don’t have much confidence that we’ll win there on Sunday.

"We go again... Bounce back" yeah, I know... just don't wanna think about formations or who's gonna replace Kane tonight! It's not even as if people can make travel plans or arrange what pub to meet in down there!!!

But I did say 'Must Win'... so at least i'm joining in the fun!
Consider me dusted! I'M READY FOR THIS ONE!!

:smesh:

How about we go radical and play our best players in their best positions?
Lloris
Doc Toby Dier Davies
Then the usual suspects who are fit.
Hopefully Eriksen?

League table could look like this before we even play Brighton:

1. Man City -- 44pts
2. Man Utd -- 43pts
3. Leicester -- 42pts
4. Liverpool -- 40pts
-----------------------------
5. Everton -- 36pts
6. West Ham -- 35pts
7. Tottenham - 33pts
8. Chelsea - 33pts

And that's depending on whether or not Chelsea bump up their goal difference with that win - incredible that it's even come to this and I am fucking sick of playing last all the time.

Brighton haven't won a home game in the league all season.

Personally, I think Dier will get away scott free after the Liverpool performance and will be back in the line up for this one. Alderweireld will probably come back in though. Aurier and Davies at full back.

I imagine Kane will be out so I'd hope Vinicius can get a start.

Lloris
Aurier - Alderweireld - Dier - Davies
Winks - Hojbjerg - Ndombele
Bergwijn - Vinicius - Son
Is what I think we might actually see - though I'd personally go with Rodon over Dier and I'd probably give Bale a start over Bergwijn for this one.

If we can't start Bale and Vinicius against the 4th worst team in the league, when can we get them up to scratch with match sharpness!?

So what? Don’t talk about what we’ve seen for a year now? Everyone here is Spurs. We’re desperate for Mou to be a success. But we’re nowhere near it. Why don’t you engage a bit more rather than post your disagrees and happy clap match threads. This is a forum fir debate.

So what? Don’t talk about what we’ve seen for a year now? Everyone here is Spurs. We’re desperate for Mou to be a success. But we’re nowhere near it. Why don’t you engage a bit more rather than post your disagrees and happy clap match threads. This is a forum fir debate.
I engage a lot on this forum, just not with negative, whiny posters, such as yourself.

Pointless.

I engage a lot on this forum, just not with negative, whiny posters, such as yourself.

Pointless.
Surely you can see there’s perfectly reasonable debate to be had about the merits of why we’re languishing on 33 points at the half way stage, despite significant investment in the squad in the past season and a half? The manager has to be open to criticism. The football is neither attractive to watch or successful. Our strength is in our attacking players and yet we’re stilted and restrained going forward. It’s poor all round.

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
We march on to glory!!!
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

table.jpg

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
COYS!!
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF