BRENTFORD AT HOME - THURSDAY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I LOVED seeing Conte just shout at Davies like a maniac "COME ON, COME, COME ON" to close down the opposition player with the ball faster and with more intensity. We're in good hands, that's for sure!

It really, it’s just a diagonal long ball and hoping the full back makes it.

Their defence is toying with him, he’s already gasping

What a load of fucking shit. Never seen someone hate a player from their own club as much as you hate Kane, it's ridiculous.

He's done well, played Moura through and the 'diagonal long ball' was sensational. Nobody is 'toying with him' at all.

That exquisite pass from Harry followed up by a sack of shit pass from Emerson sums our problems up.
A couple of world quality players in a team full of bang average mediocrity

I do find it strange that we struggle to progress the ball from defence so much yet we persist with the midfield 2 and 3 up top. Surely Ndombele in front of Skipp/PEH is worth a shot at home against a team like this.

Never noticed Charlie Goode before but I've taken a big dislike to him already. Can't stand people with beards but no mustaches. Stinks of jihadists and tragic hipsters

Back
Top Bottom