Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All the usual suspects returning to their usual mediocrity.
Davies, Dier, Sanchez, Sessegnon are all well below the level we need and we've known this for years.
Royal has never done a thing to warrant so many minutes.
Son is done.

We need rid of the first 5 players I've mentioned in January and decent players.
Ditch that dross and of it's still shit then perhaps Conte isn't so special.

At the moment it's hard to judge Conte as it's players letting us down game after game.

As much as I don’t like the team selection I refuse to blame Conte. Absolute spuds like Davies, Dier, Emerson, Lenglet continue to play roles within the squad and major ones is not good enough. Dier and Davies were bench warmers for years and now have to start.. all this talk about backing Conte in the summer and we only spent a combined 12m on our two biggest holes in the squad (LCB & RWB). The club is rotten and will take time to cut out the rot, the problem is I just don’t see why Conte will stay here long term just to tarnish his name the same way Mourinho & Poch ended up doing. I don’t believe we will ever thrive under ENIC in terms of on field success, we won’t be a serious club until they’re gone.

It makes me wonder who this mythical Manager is they all want us to appoint to play for....
'cos they're certainly not playing for Conte right now....

Is is PS2 PETE...? whose thumbs are the size of a child's arm... 'cos he's a GREAT manager on a console.... When it's not covered in spunk....

Or was it Fantasy League Lee... who - despite supporting Spurs - still picked the entire ArseAnal front line (and secretly cheered them)....

Or was it Daniel... The mild mannered janitor?

Just who DO you Spurs players want to teach you the basic rudiments of football?? Allardyce??

Cos Conte will be on the plane to Turin the MOMENT the Old Lady flashes her knickers!

its like odds of winning the lottery, we really do find trash amongst the flair in brazil
And Richarlison isn't exactly the embodiment of joga bonito. Why I hate managers like Mourinho and Conte. They'd rather have Richarlison, Moura, and Emerson than Gil, Ndombele, Dele etc.

Spence, Gil, and Bentancur on at the half for me. Doubt there will be a change though.

I can’t be bothered blaming/criticising Emerson anymore. It’s not his fault he keeps getting selected, it’s this managers.

Oh and the fault of the people running this club who left a manager who needs top wing backs with not a single top wing back. that hired a manager totally at odds with the bullshit they said was our DNA and then left him without the tools to properly implement his reactionary garbage anyway.
Fixed that for you Deuterz.

Back
Top Bottom