Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got to get through the next 2 weeks.

Don’t want to judge the team and Conte too much until post World Cup, but the pressure will be on to improve after that
Agree. Liverpool is a cunt but two wins and going thru in both cups would get us over the line and then reset. We need at least one wingback signed 1st Jan, either wing. I don’t see any of our players being good enough, other than maybe Spence at some point.

I'll be off competing in jiu-jitsu all Saturday so I am counting on all of you to be positive and cheer the team on.

I have faith in all of you (I probably should not).
You must be very athletic

Fancy turning out at RWB in bournemouth on Saturday instead?

:conteshock:

You must be very athletic

Fancy turning out at RWB in bournemouth on Saturday instead?

:conteshock:

Being adept at kicking things is an added bonus.

antonio-conte-kick.gif

What I'd like (considering what we have available and also the crucial OM and Liverpool games coming up):

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Spence - Bissouma - Skipp - Perisic
Gil - Kane - Son

Bentancur and PEH have been ran into the ground, and while they're still the most consistent players in our side, they deserve a rest. I genuinely feel sorry for both of them considering they're doing all the running in a team of pedestrians.
I was debating if Tanganga/Sanchez can get the Dier spot, however I don't think any of them would be an upgrade on Dier at the moment.
Son is on the side simply because Richarlison and Deki are injured.
Dropping Lloris is the biggest overreaction I've seen in a while.

What I think we'll play:
Lloris
Romero - Dier - Davies
Emerson - Bentancur - Skipp - PEH - Sessegnon
Kane - Son

I'll be off competing in jiu-jitsu all Saturday so I am counting on all of you to be positive and cheer the team on.

I have faith in all of you (I probably should not).
You'd better win and also be wearing a Tottenham Gi.....
Good luck....or should I say "break a leg " not one of your own, obviously...!

Expecting.....

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Davies
Doh - Benta - Skipp - PEH - Sessegnon
Kane - Son​

Gil might have earned himself a longer cameo last night, but I don't think he'll start.

Forster
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Doherty ----------------- Perisic
Skipp-- Bentancur
Gil ---- Kane ---- Son
But we all know it will be Lucas, Sess and Emerson.
Would be my preference. Hobby has been looking leggy for a few games now, and his already limited technical abilities let him down with fatigue.

Have a mate who lives there who is a ST holder , just rang me to say that his mate can’t make it on Saturday . Offered me to sit with him in home end . Not an ideal scenario but very tempted , going to sleep on it . He did say the natives are pretty friendly butI can’t keep quiet for too long .
My youngest lad has just got wind of it and said if I don’t go , he will . So one of us will definitely be there . What could possibly go wrong . COYS

We were pretty good second half and in a strange way the disallowed goal might fire them up a bit. I’ve seen Bournemouth a couple of times they’re very average, confident of a win but if we don’t….

Back
Top Bottom