Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On Fifa when all my strikers we injured a paired Dembele and Lamela up front, it functioned.

He'll probably end up as a striker at some point in his career. Can't see any value in him as a midfielder as his strengths are all around attacking goal, rather than being 'creative' if that makes sense

Just saw this too. Legend.
Between this, and his tweet last year telling people to ignore the bullshit, he didn't want to leave, I really have a high opinion of him. Oh, and the Woolwich goal celebration. He may not be an Academy lad, but he's got that same attitude. The zeal of the newly converted.

Before the start of this season if he was sold I wouldn't care, ever since he started scoring I've loved him, especially the celebration against scum, shows how fickle I am haha great attitude and good footballer that knows he can do better, Chadli is a Fucking ANIMAL!!!

Back
Top Bottom