Best "Scenes" videos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

City away with Crouch must be it. The away end bulges about 20 feet in every direction. Blood sweat tears and probably jizz everywhere.

Also Klinsmann at Anfield 95. Think footage is limited (goal was at Kop end) but there is a few seconds of people genuinely crowd surfing

Edit. Here it is

I will always regret not being at that City game. The elation is nowhere near the same if you're not there. I've made sure not to miss a big game since then.

One of the most mental celebrations was one of the most unexpected. Clint Dempsey's equaliser in injury time was crazy. To this day there is no rational reason for the celebrations but the whole of the stadium literally exploded. Sorry for shit vids, I can't find any that do it justice. Good to see at least our prawn sandwich brigade are louder than Chav and scum "normal" supporters.

I find that one of the weird things about football is that a last minute goal is one of the best feelings, almost up there with winning a cup, even if it is a random game and just an equaliser rather than a winner. Kaboul's equaliser in the 4-4 with Villa 125th anniversary game, to take an example. There is no rational explanation for how good it was.

Anyone got anything decent from Palace last month?

Chaos when Alli scored.
Chaos last season when Kane scored there. :kanehand:

drunk-man-on-stairs.gif

I find that one of the weird things about football is that a last minute goal is one of the best feelings, almost up there with winning a cup, even if it is a random game and just an equaliser rather than a winner. Kaboul's equaliser in the 4-4 with Villa 125th anniversary game, to take an example. There is no rational explanation for how good it was.
yes, the penalty v Spammers at home (last season?) when we equalised was pretty mental!

One of the most mental celebrations was one of the most unexpected. Clint Dempsey's equaliser in injury time was crazy. To this day there is no rational reason for the celebrations but the whole of the stadium literally exploded. Sorry for shit vids, I can't find any that do it justice. Good to see at least our prawn sandwich brigade are louder than Chav and scum "normal" supporters.

I remember the celebration s . I was in the south upper and their was loads of banter with their fans as they crept out and people told them to fuck off back to Kent

Anyone got anything decent from Palace last month?

Chaos when Alli scored.
Doesn't have the Alli goal, but 1:20 for the Chadli one:

And this from the City game. I've never seen fans celebrate a penalty so much. Usually it's a bit more subdued, because you expect to score, but this was mental:

And then from after our winner until full time. Utterly horrendous camerawork but the sound is amazing

Back
Top Bottom