Berbatov - Would you want him back?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you take Berbasulk back?

• Total voters
Yup, yup and Yup!

Have already said I'd have him, Modric AND Bale back... no point blaming the past, if they could help our future!

Besides, once Defoe's gone, I really don't wanna assume Soldado & Ade will stay fit/in form for the remainder of the season... so we need someone!

(other than Sunday-Monday-Harry Kane, of course!)

no, let's buy Bony (Swansea) :) this a "tank" player ,always good to smash opponent defense,well, yes,Chiriches nose ,refuse to collapse ,but maybe he will broke with more success some legs,noses, or hands from Woolwich defenders in the future ...

no, let's buy Bony (Swansea) :) this a "tank" player ,always good to smash opponent defense,well, yes,Chiriches nose ,refuse to collapse ,but maybe he will broke with more success some legs,noses, or hands from Woolwich defenders in the future ...
Yes Dan Boney gave Vlads beak a big butt with his head

True no one fucke us quite like him. But I can't see how you can welcome him back just because he's good at football (and not nearly as good as he was when he left)

I don't put him in the same bracket as bale or even modric. The way he left was pretty despicable. Same goes for Robbie keane who I could never really get behind when redknapp brought him back.

True no one fucke us quite like him. But I can't see how you can welcome him back just because he's good at football (and not nearly as good as he was when he left)

I don't put him in the same bracket as bale or even modric. The way he left was pretty despicable. Same goes for Robbie keane who I could never really get behind when redknapp brought him back.
They're all mercenaries - we are run as business to yield (short term)results and managed by a stringent businessman of note.

Bale refused to train and Modric went on strike for the US tour (in addition to a 2-page confession in the rags) - how is that different?

Last edited:
Would he really be happy to come back and sit on the bench playing understudy on the off chance that Ade might get injured?

He'd be great to have there if he would, but i cant see it.

They're all mercenaries - we are run as business to yield (short term)results and managed by a stringent businessman of note.

Bale refused to train and Modric went on strike for the US tour (in addition to a 2-page confession in the rags) - how is that different?

His cunt of an agent forced that. Not to say he couldn't have objected etc. but

Talent-wise he would be great for us- if you told me 5 years ago we'd have Ade AND Berba up front I would've jizzed my pants. My biggest concern is chemistry. I think he could be a bad apple that fucks up morale. Fine line to walk with that.

Back
Top Bottom