Being a Yid song..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[quote="WookieD, I disliked you posting a you tube link of the scum singing unforgivable mate spoiler or no spoiler. Meant you went looking for that shit on the web. Thats the fucked up behaviour of a santa killer
COYS
If by went looking, you mean typed a couple words into google...

If I hear any of you cunts singing Henry's song next to me I might turn into a santa killer...
bricktop.jpg

I hope the fans don't pussy out in the face of met police jackboot threats. We are not being anti-semitic. we are being the exact opposite, and we will not be told by any liberal ivory tower elites what we are thinking when we say something. God, I hate the 1984 policing of thought and speech in the UK sometimes. Rant over.
:parker:

Apparently the tune was called Tom Hark as that is the south African corruption of the weapon of choice that the gang that the band use to run with used.

Tom Hark

Tomohawk

Back
Top Bottom