Bayern Munich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look at their respective wage bills and look at their respective spend.

Leverkusen are a far better coached team than Bayern and that shouldn't be happening with their respective resources.

Wage bills/spend only work as a marker of success over a longer period. Any team can strike lucky and have an amazing team for a season or two.

What will happen is the stars will be picked up (Wirtz especially) and Alonso will be poached. But right here right now the stars have aligned and it’s an amazing side.

Wage bills/spend only work as a marker of success over a longer period. Any team can strike lucky and have an amazing team for a season or two.

What will happen is the stars will be picked up (Wirtz especially) and Alonso will be poached. But right here right now the stars have aligned and it’s an amazing side.

2 things can be true.

No way Tuchel the Conte/Mourinho wannabe will last untill the end of the season.

Jokingly I asked myself:
"Is Kane a manager killer?" This will be the 5th season in a row where the manager that started the season will not end the season while managing him.
Also he managed to get Bayern to sign Dier.
I thought the exact same thing. Even for his own sake the lack of consistency for the last 5 seasons is terrible.

To be honest though Bayern should never have sacked Nagelsmann but he upset Neuer and his mates.

I thought the exact same thing. Even for his own sake the lack of consistency for the last 5 seasons is terrible.

To be honest though Bayern should never have sacked Nagelsmann but he upset Neuer and his mates.
Yep it has clearly been demonstrated what a bizarre decision that was!

I think the player power at BM is probably similar to the Terry/Lampard era at Chelsea.

No way Tuchel the Conte/Mourinho wannabe will last untill the end of the season.

Jokingly I asked myself:
"Is Kane a manager killer?" This will be the 5th season in a row where the manager that started the season will not end the season while managing him.
Also he managed to get Bayern to sign Dier.

Kane and Bayern were killing it until Dire turned up.... just the facts

Why don’t they bin off Musiala and Sane? Greedy little cunts, can spot their selfish toxicity a mile off

Awful individuals, terrible, terrible footballers

Why is Tuchel staying to the end of the season, it's the dead man walking scenario, they'll probably get even worse now.

None of it makes sense.... He's either been enough of a cunt to want him gone or you just get on with your season and not dignify the surrounding media circus.

If BM are that convinced they can't successfully move to put an end to leaks from disgruntled players; then it must be accepted that it's a highly toxic scenario already.

What a clusterfuck............

More broadly; this is a #modernfootball thing; isn't it........... Never had this kind of situ back in the day.

Last edited:
Or that we just didn't get to hear about it, in the main.

Exception being Leeds players getting rid of Clough.

I'm talking a lot more about how things play out and how absolutely common it is that these things happen; not merely the existence of scenarios where managers 'lose the dressing room'.

Clough/Leeds is a one-off, exception to the rule incident in that era..... Compare that (eg) to the 15+ years of player power fuckery that has plagued the chavs over the years; PSG also or the fact that BM are rapidly becoming another high-profile basket-case club (Nagglesman upsets Neuer = Gone.... Rinse and repeat.)

Last edited:
The sad thing about all this is that it means Kane left us for nothing. He left us because we were a club with no direction and unlikely to win a trophy and he's got exactly the same shit at Bayern Munich. I've never liked Tuchel and I can't help feeling that Kane would have been better off on the Ange train with us.

I want Kane to win the trophies he deserves and I will hate it if Bayern lose to the scum in the CL but Bayern just don't seem well placed to win the CL this season. They've got a manager with one foot out the door and they don't know who their manager will be next season. They are in precisely the same position that we were in at this stage last season. At least we're building something with Ange.

Back
Top Bottom