Barton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

While certainly hes a massive bellend of the highest order i dont think wishing death on anyone is helpful
In that case, is it acceptable to wish someone had never been born? The world would be a nicer place without the likes of him and that Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, don't you think?

Oh i agree with the fuck him. He is a cunt.
I just disagree with the death part. We'd be due a population shortage if every idiot was to die

Ok fine.

To clarify, it’s more that if I woke up tomorrow and the headline was that he was dead, I’d be very ok with that…as opposed to actively wishing he dropped down dead.

Nah just the threats and verbal abuse :)
I mean it's strange on here isn't it: there's inconsistency: one member wishes death on Barton and someone dislikes it (which is fair) and SpurFromOz SpurFromOz calls you out on that but got proper Aggy (rightfully so) when you mentioned his family.
Fwiw: Idon't believe cretinousgoat cretinousgoat literally meant that he wished death on Barton - he was emphasising his hatred of the prick.

I mean it's strange on here isn't it: there's inconsistency: one member wishes death on Barton and someone dislikes it (which is fair) and SpurFromOz SpurFromOz calls you out on that but got proper Aggy (rightfully so) when you mentioned his family.
Fwiw: Idon't believe cretinousgoat cretinousgoat literally meant that he wished death on Barton - he was emphasising his hatred of the prick.

I’ve clarified this just now 😊

Didn’t think it would lead to a major cunt off not involving me but hey…

:troll:

I was wrong to mention the family i agree and apologise but it clearly wasnt meant in a bad way. He was well 'aggy' before that imo.
Sure what else are sunday mornings for if not cunt offs :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom