Barcelona v Tottenham Hotspur | Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys | Tuesday 8th August | KO: 19:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wonder what the Barca fans are saying on their message board......
que GIF

Please don't give me a fuck ton of disagrees for this... can Solomon possibly takes Sonny's place???
I think this will be Son's last season with us unfortunately, so much of his game relies on his lightning acceleration and he seems to have lost a yard of pace, if he can't open up and make space for himself he's gonna struggle to impact games for us in the PL. Hopefully Solomon continues to flourish when we get going in competitive games.

It's a fucking training game. Let's see how we do in a match that matters before sucking the coach and players dry without even buying them a drink first.
Fuck sake.

I get what you mean…but it’s STILL Barca 1sts vs our b team.

Surely we are allowed to enjoy what we are seeing. Plenty of positives regardless of what the final score ends up being,

episode 4 friends GIF

Back
Top Bottom