Away to Elton John's men, London Derby - 28/12/15 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3 points that make me feel dirty. We stole those. Not sure we deserved any to be honest. Worst performance of the season for me. But, who cares? I am well happy with that. More than a decade ago when Woolwich were good they won the league by winning games like this where they were shit but got a late goal they didn't deserve. Now it's us. Fine by me.

Great finish by Son. He should start the next game. Thought the team selection today was unwise playing Carol. He deserved a start and Eriksen has been off colour, but away to Watford was the wrong call in my mind.

If only we didn't throw away a comfortable lead against Newcastle. We'd actually be top. But since that game we have won 3 on the bounce and looks like the players have actually learnt from that. If anything, losing that unbeaten run was the best thing that could have happened.

Was a little disappointed that we were unable to make more of the extra man but they became compact a we looked unlikely to break them down, if anything could have end up with nothing. Cracking match, can't help but feel Watford were unlucky but delighted with the 3 points

less pressure on the everton game now.
4pts from these 2 games is good.
but we can definately beat everton.

Let's be honest we were not impressive after the Watford red card.
We only play one up front and still HK comes back into MF to try & collect the ball.
This is a part of his game with which I'm not impressed...we already had one over in MF and then we have two over!!!!
I've said this b4...once the two oppo. CBs are released from duty we invite pressure.

About one tenth of the ball not over the line.

:llorisserious:
8b5ecc430b35199fa81f75f80a5cb20d.jpg

Then go and score the winner seconds later ha ha I love this club

Back
Top Bottom