AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No matter how utterly dog shit today was i'm still looking forward to Thursday. Football ain't it, it still keeps on coming, just biding the time until I can attack/punch/rape/pillage/burn every body thats made a negative comment about Spurs on Facebook/Twitter/Text (99%of whom are Liverpool fans, smelly fickle bastards). And now we play the waiting game:avbnaa:

@ Greaves357_bestever Greaves357_bestever remember last time paulo played in europe got totally disallusioned with the game and pissed of back to brazil
Correct N17. I may have got it all wrong about Paulo and totally overrated him.The again I was in 'good company' as by breaking our transfer record, quite a few obviously rated him.

I won't write him off yet though. Let him have a rest and maybe play him against Anzhi at home, and see how he's feeling then.

AVB has said the players should be ashamed of themselves, he also has said the fans need to take a look at themselves as it's affecting the players performance.
Everyone one else is to blame (according to him) except for the one person who is really to blame and that's yourself.. Man up and admit it's your fault. You never took any blame for your debacle at Chelsea until a year later. Take a look at yourself before you blame the fans or players.

i will bet you 1000 pounds we won't be relegated

I know, but your point about 72pts last season means very little this season.

Did people want to give Harry another year despite getting 4th twice? No, it didnt matter to them...the capitulation mattered.

This is Andres second meltdown after we threw away a 10pt lead in 4th last season too.....same rules apply.

Back
Top Bottom