AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think they're unacceptable and unjustifiable. He doesn't know his first team or how to play his first choice tactics and he really should by now. Not calling for his sacking just yet but if things don't improve and improve soon then he has to go.

Thats exactly as I saw it before todays game. But after that debacle I've had enough. NOT knowing his first team or who should play where, really worries me. I'm a couple of weeks ahead of how you feel I guess.

Screen+Shot+2013-11-24+at+21.17.52.png

As above. Man management terminally lacking. I refuse to believe that all of these players are just habitual troublemakers and AVB is blameless.

Guess who's back.... :memelol: :myword: :troll:

Sorry, I came on here for a bit of comedy and I wasn't disappointed! Especially with gold like this, I just had to say something:

Bahahahahahahaa, you buy Oscar and Hazard?!? Fuck me, I haven't laughed like that in a while!

Fucking dream on son! CL football or not, they would've never went to a club they never heard of! Bahahahahaha, I must remember this one!

Same stuff from you then! Obsessed much? :avblol:

Jesus, you sound like AVB! :avbshock:

Get over it! :dude:

article-0-13374A41000005DC-405_306x423.jpg
You're mocking us. Right?

I've always backed him and I still do despite the result. Results like this have happened to th best of teams (Woolwich losing 8-2 to united and united losing 6-1 to city spring to mind)
However I am calling him out on this performance as I think he abandoned his usual philosophy of keeping it tight for a more attacking line up and we were punished for it. He should have known that playing our usual tactic of full backs bombing on was always going to leave us exposed especially on the left where jan v navas was a huge mismatch.
All city's goals came from either individual errors or counter attacks.
I also blame almost all the players for this one. Every single one of them bar maybe Sandro and Lennon were dogshit. Our defending was schoolboy. No amount of tactics can tell lloris not to kick the ball straight to one of their players TwICE. Or Kaboul and Dawson to actually mark a striker between them in the box.

I'm really saddened by all this 'I told you so' bullshit. Everyone accepts that we've not been playing brilliantly but yet another managerial change at this point makes no sense. I expected to log on here and find meltdowns galore but people calling for hoddle to come back? Seriously?!

It's fucking exhausting enough having to support this club and deflect all the bollocks from rival fans but I'm finding our own fans so depressing its unreal. Moaning when we win, moaning when we lose. Fair enough I suppose from those actually paying money to watch the side, or buying merch or even subscribing to paid tv that funds the league, but there are some on here who put nothing Into the club, watch all the games on a free stream, but expect the moon on a stick.

Well said. We've been here SO many times in the period professor paedo's been in charge, same fucking cycle.

May as well let him see out the season will FULL support rather than appear an unattractive set of fans to any potential new manager (& players) by this constant knee jerking.

Who will be the savior like Mark Robins was for Fergie in 1990? Naughton to pop up with a diving header to put us in the league cup final or something

Back
Top Bottom