AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thing is, if you read the Glory or Winning thread, 90% of these dicks were slating the fuck out of Chelsea for WINNING THE CL in a boring way.

Then it was suddenly ok for us to be boring and win.....now its ok to play like shit and lose

:avbfacepalm:

i'd like to think if someone came and spent close to a billion pounds to win us the champions league that when we eventually did it we'd do it without boring people to tears.

but yeah i can see the hypocrisy. That's football fans for you :)

he's also the only one of those listed to win at old trafford. yet you clearly have never liked him and some of us can't understand why.

Absolute Bollocks.. I wanted him in to start with up until TODAY i've always said he should stay but enough is enough. If you think he should stay just because we won one game then wow just wow.

Absolute Bollocks.. I wanted him in to start with up until TODAY i've always said he should stay but enough is enough. If you think he should stay just because we won one game then wow just wow.

ok fair enough if that was the case i apologise. And I don't think he should be dining out on one result at all but I think it's a fair counter to your point which is based purely on the scoreline compared to other managers' tenures.

Avb needs to stop thinking his God and that he can't make mistakes. He uses the same tactic week in week out without any noticable changes nd its the same result every match.

I wish he was more like 'godforbid' brendan rodgers, who we all know is an idiot in front of the press but he is a better tactician than Avb right now, he learn from his mistakes and changes things, I wish could say the same about Spurs.

ok fair enough if that was the case i apologise. And I don't think he should be dining out on one result at all but I think it's a fair counter to your point which is based purely on the scoreline compared to other managers' tenures.

It's not based on the scoreline.. It's based on how the players are performing and how they don't look happy at all, and how they have come out in public saying how unhappy they are. It's based on the fact that I think we are going backwards not forwards. Many have been saying it to me but up I wanted to think they were wrong, but they are not, they are right,

Sandro literally said in an interview publihed yesterday that he's happy with the manager and he needs to be given more time. I trust that more than some half translated twisted bollocks from a foreign paper.

How old are you and how many years have you been supporting spurs. Probably irrelevant but humour me as it would really help to contextualise your point of view
He is probably quite young and Spurs is definitely not one of the teams he supports (or plays on FIFA)

I don't want #AVBOUT, if it does happen there's only one man for it...

Sven-Goran-Eriksson_0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom