AVB to Barca

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone that thinks AVB is off to barca is either stupid or a journalist.
They won't hire from within either, there's not enough experience there, and they would have done it straight away if they were going too. It'll be an ex barca player I reckon.
Wouldn't surprise me if they'd made a bit of an approach for laudrup, but I don't think he'd leave.

Think it may be too soon for Puyol. Laudrup ticks all the boxes (ex-player, La Liga experience etc) but he came out and said he was staying at Swansea for at least one more season last week. That was before Villanova said he was having to step aside............................

Be surprised if it was Laudrup, he did after all move to Real Madrid during his playing days - Luis Enrique seems to tick all the boxes for me.

It'll be Enrique despite having just taken over Celta Vigo. His buy out is €3m and he knows the club back to front.

However, he really wasn't impressive at Roma, not that it matters too much when you have a squad like Barcelona's I suppose.

Guus Hiddink has just resigned at Anzhi Maracakakakakakakakakakaka. Quickly installed as favorite for the Barca job by the bookies, according to SSN

Ha ha 14 trophies, managed at Real Madrid....

Turned some very average teams into reasonable looking ones.

Yup I'm the junky
I'd rather have a manager that stays with us for a five or more years than a guy like Hiddink who moves onto the next paycheque at the first sign of a bigger payday or trouble...

Most neutrals I speak to are pretty complimentary toward AVB

Jury was definitely out beginning of last season but he definitely changed most peoples opinions

....and AVB
To be fair Guus did win 11 of his trophies in the Dutch league......................

:vert:

...and AVB won some of his in the Portugese League!

The world don't begin and end with the Premiership, despite what SKY want us to think!

Back
Top Bottom