AVB to Barca

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A few weeks ago I was calming myself down telling myself AVB wasn't going PSG and Bale wasn't going to Madrid. Now it's apparently Barca for AVB and United for Bale. This window is going to give me stress ulcers.

I love him and I'm glad he's our manager, but why would they come for him? Hasn't really proven anything on the highest level or won anything in big leagues. I hope it happens with us and I think he'll be successful, but why would Barca come for him now?

This is where it's come from... "BREAKING: According to the reliable Agência News, Barcelona have already contacted André Villas-Boas to become their newmanager"

Barca have confirmed he's gone, and said they hope to name his replacement next week. so, I suppose, we will have to put up with this bullshit until then, whether they are after AVB or not.

All over twitter, must be true. FACT.
"Yeh, I mean who wouldn't want a player like Leandro, triffic lad"

harry-lol.png

Funny how lots of people are now saying that AVB leaving us would now be a huge blow but when he first arrived, He was going to ruin us. :roflmao:

If Barcelona want him, Then they will have to pay the release clause or offer us a player on loan like Alexis Sanchez for the season.

They've said they will announce the name of the new coach early next week. As in they know who it is. It'll be promotion from within. Cannot see AVB going at all

Back
Top Bottom