At minimum, what do you expect from Tottenham's manager next year?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At minimum, what do you expect from Tottenham's manager next year?

• Total voters
I guess my minimum would be progressive, attacking football with obvious improvement from the players and squad as a whole. If that happens I think that top 4 and a trophy is well within the capabilities of the current squad.

I guess my minimum would be progressive, attacking football with obvious improvement from the players and squad as a whole. If that happens I think that top 4 and a trophy is well within the capabilities of the current squad.
Trophy maybe but you are very deluded if you think this squad is good enough for top 4

Gonna have to revise this poll.

Win the PL (lol, as if)
Top 4 (who cares)
Top 6 (doesn't matter)
Win domestic cup (are they still playing those?)
Win the ESL (are you on high???)
Don't play Dier & Sissoko (this is the correct answer)

Just play dazzling, attractive football. Like Brazil 82 or 70.

Results are now irrelevant anyway..Let's go for style over substance and be the best team to watch in the super league.

super league champions
Premier league champions
Champions league champions
Fa cup champions
League cup champions
Inter toto pray it rains in Africa champions

Winning the European Super League
Mrw GIF

This squad have achieved a league cup final we will very likely lose and unless fresh faces are brought in along with new ideas it will be a battle for a Europa place each year and one that certainly won’t be guaranteed.... forget the Champions league it’s not happening with this lot.

The writing's on the wall.

We NEED to invest for real this time. We need an overhaul of the squad even if we stick with Jose or not.

The writing's on the wall.

We NEED to invest for real this time. We need an overhaul of the squad even if we stick with Jose or not.

We cannot have Jose around for a rebuild, not in a million years. He has to be sacked first otherwise we end up with Arron Ramsey on 400k a week.

Back
Top Bottom