Aston villa vs Spurs Sunday 21st March 19:30 Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Job done. A different game had Grealish been playing but whatever. Pleased for Vinni getting his goal and thought Japhet was impressive. Always been frustrated with Lucas but seems to be getting better all the time, brilliant this evening. Top 4 on...again. C.O.Y.S

Just listened to Mourinho post match. If he hadn’t been here 16 months already it would be a reasonable speech, (about wanting to proud after every game not just wins) but after 16 months the least I’d expect would be that he’s getting the basics from his players.

Good win, good attitude from the lads. Thought Japhet and Rodon came in and done a decent job. Still a bit shaky at times but got through it well, we should take that attitude into the next game and improve on it.

COYS!

Last edited:
Lineker is a BBC poster boy. So by definition he’s a cunt. As a lead on MOTD he should provide facts and not opinions. He has form on Twitter Took a £400k pay cut this year. A pay cut of that much. 😳. Tosser.

Dreadful punditry as usual on motd. It wasnt a penalty but was a penalty was one comment. Cutting edge
I thought they were awful when talking about Jose's comments too. Obviously hadn't done any research about Hugo's comments, etc. Basically just said it's Jose being Jose.

And Alex Scott does my pet peeve of pronouncing 'th' as 'f'. Kept talking about play in the attacking 'fird' of the pitch.

:kaneshh:

I was only half watching as I was doing some house stuff, but I thought we were pretty decent.

If Grealish is playing, they may have converted at least 1, but the players looked like they wanted to win.

Why on earth have Tanganga and Rodon not been playing more? This is the type of shit that drives me nuts. They will make the occasional mistake but so will the other players. Let them improve.

Lucas MOTM

If you had told me three months ago I'd love seeing Lucas play as our starting 10 I'd have called you crazy. He's been excellent there. I do think it only works when he's paired with two good passers deeper in the midfield like Ndombele and Hojbjerg, but it's working for us now.

Back
Top Bottom