Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got a feeling Billy Boas is gonna go with Kane or Holtby just behind Defoe for this one (assuming he's actually fit and has travelled???)
I do like these types of game, as there isn't TOO much pressure on it, and it's always a good indication of how the Squad is progressing.....
I know it doesn't sound Spursy, but we really do have a strong '2 players for every position' squad this season!

I just love how we completely dominate midfield these days. Long gone are the days of the likes of JJ and co. getting totally overrun. Even in the match we lost against the scum we completely owned the middle of the park on their patch. That shit is unheard of from a Spurs team.

I mentioned this before but if you get Bein Sport, you might be able to view the game streaming live (not on delay) through Bein Sport Play (depending on your cable/satelitte provider), which is a similar service to ESPN 3:

http://www.beinsportplay.tv

It's supposed to work on tablets and smartphones too.

Back
Top Bottom