Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Journo to Ange "Is Mickey okay?"

Ange: "I’m not sure, he doesn’t think it’s anything too significant. So disappointing for him because he was outstanding again up until that point. Great for Radu to come in, his first significant game-time in a big game and I thought he handled it really well."

He's played 1441 minutes in the league. Equivalent to 16 games and has had a hand in 9 goals.

That's more than good
Yeah but none of that counts, 'cos he's a scapegoat.

What with both Kulusevki and Werner having good games, as I understand it, the haters must have felt extremely confused.

Confused Pulp Fiction GIF

10 from 21, not all of them starts, first season in the team?

“Still not great” is a bit harsh.
yeh maybe u right
feel we have a great rotation attack
and ange also said in a interview with a kid (who has cancer cnt rember the name ) he likes to look at the players he has and not what is out there
so if werner keeps up his work hope to see him nxt season as well

yeh maybe u right
feel we have a great rotation attack
and ange also said in a interview with a kid (who has cancer cnt rember the name ) he likes to look at the players he has and not what is out there
so if werner keeps up his work hope to see him nxt season as well

Yeah Johnson definitely has room to grow. It’s a pretty encouraging start though

That was really sweet. 3 points, thought it would be much closer than that. Massive result.

Improved goal difference, clean sheet, a useful red card for McGinn, and I hope it really stuffs up their next few games. That performance says to me we’re maturing as a team. We clearly wanted revenge, but there was no loss of discipline. Johnson is coming good, Sarr was brilliant, great confidence building goal for Timo. Would love it if he becomes prolific for Spurs!

Car gone yet?

Back
Top Bottom