Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3-1. villa we will do are usual start slow have 90% possession then we will concede a stupid goal then go all and will be Caught out at the back again like most games this season .ange ball has been well and truly found out .

3-1. villa we will do are usual start slow have 90% possession then we will concede a stupid goal then go all and will be Caught out at the back again like most games this season .ange ball has been well and truly found out .

1 loss in the league since 28th December. Only 3 teams with better form than us over the last 10 games

But yes, found out 😂😂😂

Tit

1 loss in the league since 28th December. Only 3 teams with better form than us over the last 10 games

But yes, found out 😂😂😂

Tit

Be an interesting afternoon.

I usually avoid actively reading the match threads but I feel like today could be a fun read.

Some very differing opinions on our current form / style / potential to finish the league well.

Might put together a Villa Match thread “bingo” game.

But yes, found out 😂😂😂

Tit
Correct,if cunts would look at the bigger picture they’d see we are going in the right direction.
This found out pish annoys me. Teams know we are going to play but can they stop it? In our last 3 home games against Brighton who came and had a go couldn’t stop it. Brentford and Palace came and sat in and time wasted but they couldn’t stop us. Against Wolves we were not great that day but you can’t win every game and that game could have went either way.

Too many on here are terrified whoever we play and always look for the negatives.

It’s fucking Villa. We will win.

Back
Top Bottom