Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great so you want someone to injure him really badly which will probably result in a red and us losing a player
Leaving us to struggle for the remainder of the game.

You are clearly a genius
It was a merely an offhand comment out of vexation. You told me to let it go, to which I replied “no,” because I’m still bothered by it. Then you extrapolated all of the above and insulted me.

You are clearly a dildo :dembelefingers:

Villa got exactly what deserved here. Spurs had such a lacklustre first half but instead of capitalising, Villa chose to spend their energy diving and feigning injury. Even as an Woolwich fan, I've no sympathy for them here at all.

Nathan, Oxford

Werner watching us have all this space and still hasn't been subbed on...

w2woj.jpg

Because you're never going to eradicate bias, there's nothing contrarian about pointing about a basic human condition

Referees having home team bias is one of the disadvantages of playing away from home hence why many 50/50s will go the home teams way, how long have you been watching football for? You should know this already.
ONE. PENALTY. ALL. SEASON. There's something going on.

Back
Top Bottom