Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

0-CCAFB23-32-E7-45-BD-BBD9-D52-B453-C7036.jpg

3-B805949-D451-4147-AE9-F-ED8-CC15-B3-E88.jpg

just me…….oh well as you were
Declan Rice playing a mean banjo as well.

Bissouma/Cuti giving the ball away has to stop. Kulu and Johnson have been woeful. Son non existent and Maddison looks lost.

When we have the ball with the CBs we need to play a few longer balls to offer that threat.
Johnson is the only one who's tried...

The way we're playing is like we're trying to waste time. The amount of times we keep playing back the ball to our CBs is pathetic
I know we play like that all the time. Even at the end there 1min injury time we have the near their box. What do we do just keep passing back instead of at least try putting it into the box.

I’ve lost 45 minutes of my life seeing this awful game
Villa totally changed their tactics to what they've played for months and what we trained for all week.

I think we've handled their changes pretty well. Hopefully
Ange will see this and adjust accordingly.
Villa are no mugs and we've restricted them. We know we can step it up so let's see what we can offer 2nd half

Interesting game. Villa playing a 532 and tactically set up to try and nullify us. There have been chances to play players behind Villa’s back line, but Johnson, Udogie and even Maddison haven’t seen them or chosen not to play them.

Kulusevski off, Johnson on the right, maybe even swap Sarr for Bentancur who’s more likely to see/make a creative pass.

Back
Top Bottom