'Arry running his mouth again

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The bride said:
Kevin [Bond] and Joe [Jordan] said ‘He doesn’t show his feelings but he certainly showed his feelings towards you today, Harry

3599298_f520.jpg

:avblol:

Nothing new here. We knew what Harry was about before and we still know it. He came here, did a job, but he's gone and will never be back.
Harry is Harry and he will always be Harry.
We're Spurs and we move on..

We should be happy we now have a proper manager who has a proper plan and is able to actually lead the training and do tactical changes - and not just take the credit when it goes well, blame others when it doesn't. Long-term it could have gone totally wrong, so just pleased that it didn't come that far.

Have you ever heard the quote "it's better they are talking about you, it means they are leaving some poor other bastard alone"?

Well it's a lie....hush now, Harry....hush.

'So Harry, it's been a difficult season for you and the team. At what point did you start to think QPR were actually going to be relegated?'

:harryhmm:

'The result at Fulham really hit us hard... etc etc...'

:harrysmile:

They cant. The erection is too strong. Too powerful. Let them spunk over QPR's manager. The rest of us can worry about Spurs.

Ordinarily I would agree, but when he is bemoaning his time with us directly I think it is fair to call him up on it.

He did some fantastic things for this club, but very conveniently forgets this is the best job he was ever given.

Ordinarily I would agree, but when he is bemoaning his time with us directly I think it is fair to call him up on it.

He did some fantastic things for this club, but very conveniently forgets this is the best job he was ever given.

As someone else pointed out, he mugged himself off, not the club. Dont see the hysteria.

Ive heard people say far worse about the club and its players on here, especially on matchday or during the transfer window.

There was numerous threads and comments about him and the QPR partying thing etc etc. Nothing to do with us, so not an excuse.

Im talking about this here, not anything else.

Yes, he does come out of it looking silly - but he is also trying to say he was mistreated by the club and speaking about us in a less than positive way - quite directly.

In this instance I say he is asking for any backlash that comes.

As I said, normally I would agree with you - but this time Ive no problem with people slating him.

As someone else pointed out, he mugged himself off, not the club. Dont see the hysteria.

Ive heard people say far worse about the club and its players on here, especially on matchday or during the transfer window.

There was numerous threads and comments about him and the QPR partying thing etc etc. Nothing to do with us, so not an excuse.

If the thread doesn't interest you - move along - stop telling people what and where to post

It is you who seems to have a problem with the thread, its content and subsequent replies - check again

Did a genuine LOL a few days ago when he went all Del Boy on Sky Sports News saying that of course QPR will avoid relegation with fewer than 40 points, yeah, of course, no problem, yeah.

I love what he did when he was at WHL, but...you're done, Harry.

Back
Top Bottom