Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone got one of those all-touches highlight vids yet?

Last 15 kinda passed me by a bit......

Last edited:
He touched the ball about 3 times and scored a scuffed shot against a really tired mid-table Championship side, nice to get a goal on your debut and all though.

Far too early to judge, Tanguy also scored on his debut, had good feet and would have moaned at his team mates if he could speak any English at that stage tbh.

Fine as a budget Lucas replacement attacking option from the bench for half a season, time will tell if we make it permanent. Want to see him in the league.

Last edited:
He touched the ball about 3 times and scored a scuffed shot against a really tired mid-table Championship side, nice to get a goal on your debut and all though.

Far too early to judge, Tanguy also scored on his debut, had food feet and would have moaned at his team mates if he could speak any English at that stage tbh.

Fine as a budget Lucas replacement attacking option from the bench for half a season, time will tell if we make it permanent. Want to see him in the league.
Not to turn this into a Tanguy debate but I very much the guy would ever call out his teammates for a misplaced pass. Showing some actual passion, rather than the absolute apathy we got game in game out would've gone a long way in getting the fans on his side.

Far too early to judge, Tanguy also scored on his debut, had good feet and would have moaned at his team mates if he could speak any English at that stage tbh.

So you didn’t watch the game then. Cool.

Touched the ball 3 times! 😂😂😂😂

His runs were excellent and we looked instantly more dangerous when he was on.

Educate yourself.

Bloody hope so

Man Eating GIF by Socialize

Not to turn this into a Tanguy debate but I very much the guy would ever call out his teammates for a misplaced pass. Showing some actual passion, rather than the absolute apathy we got game in game out would've gone a long way in getting the fans on his side.
Don't know about that, few rumours about attitude/ego having a bit to do with the Villareal exit. I'd guess that's why they've only went for the option for permanent.

Back
Top Bottom