Are we at a disadvantage again next season ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As long as the players settle quickly, hopefully it won't be a problem.
If the likelihood is that we play our first three or four games away, I hope they are relatively easy. Otherwise we will be playing catch up again.

If we win our first game we're blessed, unbeatable, it's a "fortress" and so on.

If we lose we're cursed, bottlers, adjusting and so on.

Life is all about positive habits and winning at "Place A" falls into this. Becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Stop promulgating this ersatz aphorism, it simply adds credence to the stupid chant of the morons from Leicester
It's a 20 team race
In reflection my comment , 3rd in a 4 horse race is trying to dissipate the 3td in a two remark ?

Anyway, LC can have their fun-what else have they got?

Last edited:
In reflection my comment , 3rd in a 4 horse race is trying to dissipate the 3td in a two remark ?

Anyway, LC can have their fun-what else have they got?
A good look at Riyad Mahrez's arse as it heads out of the door to Manchester?
:dembelelol:
Sorry if it sounded like I was issuing an order, I should have said please. My apologies

Players tend to settle quite quickly into a stadium. Without having to dig too deep you can view Atletico as a perfect example. They moved into a new stadium this season and ended up winning the Europa league and finishing 2nd in their league.

Back
Top Bottom