Are 1882 going to distance themselves from smoke bomb gate?.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1882 doesn't involve membership. Anyone involved is a Spurs fan and an individual accountable for their own actions.

People still struggling with the concept that all 1882 does is facilitate the opportunity for fans to sing in the same block?

I like how Carlito says that loads of people on this board have no lives and should get our more, when he's made 3500 posts on this site and has to make up bullshit to get attention. Bless.

Am I the only one who thinks that this issue has been made bigger then it actually is? Or have I missed something?

The fact that there is a thread with over 100 replies already is baffling. I saw it on TV and thought very little of it. The fan will get banned and thats it. There has been enough 1882 events for the club to know that we are not troublemakers. Also this event will be looked upon as an isolated event from an individual, not a common event by a group.

Am I the only one that finds pyro ridiculously cringeworthy? I always think it just looks embarrassing, & I scoffed at the West Ham fans the other week when they lit & threw one. Seems to be popular with kids thinking they are 'creating an atmosphere' like Dortmund or the likes. You're not. You're at an away trip in Birmingham. It's pathetic.

Anyway. Less of, please. It's embarrassing.

Fuck it I'm writing an open letter to that cunt this evening for the front page. Gone too far this time in my opinion. It's one thing trolling about a player or a team being shit but he basically just suggested to thousands of listeners that essentially being allowed to chant yid army equates to throwing pyro at officials.

Some of the emotive language being used on this forum is pathetic. The lino had a sore head for a few minutes.
He was so badly hurt, he could continue to make accurate decisions. If it was that bad the fourth official would have had to step in.

Football is for fannys nowadays. I was sat in block Q row S seat 2 and there were a couple (Ginger bird and a spectacled wanker) sat in front of me kissing and cuddling the whole game.

This was posted on COYS:

a bit of insight on the smoke bomb incident yesterday from a coyser at the game.

Just spoke to my mate who got nicked for throwing it.

He said it came from the back of the lower tier (he originally thought it was from the upper as it was behind him) and landed at his feet.

He didn't know what it was at first but there was loads of smoke and he couldn't breathe so his first instinct was to get rid of it, he picked it up and threw it underarm down the gangway so it wouldn't hit anyone. Unfortunately he mis-judged it and it hit the linesman.

The old bill and stewards spoke to him at the end of the first half and accepted his explanation, we saw him at half time and they'd let him go. With hindsight he probably shouldn't have gone back to his seat for the second half but bearing in mind he thought it had all been cleared up he went back up and sat down.

Plod then came back in and asked if they could have a word with him, he went downstairs with them voluntarily where they proceeded to search him, cuff him then rough him up and throw him in a van! At all times he was trying to explain that he was co-operating but he said there was one particular copper on a power trip who was just hell bent on giving him a hard time (typical West Midlands plod)

The young lad who lit the thing was already in the van when my mate got nicked and had put his hands up to it. My mate got taken to the nick, thrown in a cell for 6 hours and then charged with throwing a missile onto the pitch. As he said he was 'trying to do a good thing' and has ended up getting charged for naff all.

He's now on bail for 6 weeks and his bail conditions prevent him from attending any games, he's booked up for Tromso in November so is now looking at losing his money on that if it's not sorted by then. He asked why the bail was so long and was told it's so plod have time to get all the footage from Sky and then the CPS will decide whether to proceed with it. He's told them he's happy for them to get the footage as it will prove he did nothing wrong.

He said the Tottenham stewards were all really good and are on side as they know he did nothing wrong, West Mids old bill are obviously just looking for an easy nick though which is typical. Hopefully the CPS will throw it out but I've seen enough draconian sentencing around non-events at football to fear the worst.

End of the day he's a 47 year old bloke who's probably the most inoffensive person you're ever likely to meet. He's done naff all wrong and is being treated like a criminal because its 'football related'.

Absolute joke.

Everyone listen to talksport now. Talking about yesterdays incident.

It took that cunt Durham all of 3 minutes to link it to the 'Y' word... "we sing what we want, we do what we want..." apparently!
Jesus H fucking Christ on the Cross wanked the Pope as he shat in his mouth, can this cunt GET any lower???

I'm gonna have to saw my fingers off to stop me dialling that cunt to tell him what I think of him!
How DARE he link some idiot (though not yet proved he was an idiot, rather than trying to get the thing out of the Spurs end as quickly as possible!) throwing a SMOKE BOMB to 40+ years of us hearing anti-Semitic abuse and DARING to try and do something about it... FUCKING PRICK!

Just to put this into perspective...
Greek Ultras are renowned as some of the most hardcore in the world, and these pictures from Atletic Union Larissa show the lengths and effort they go to in supporting their teams.

Larissa are in the Greek third division, yet can still fill their stadium with Ultras putting on spectacular pyrotechnic shows worthy of any derby, at their training sessions!!!!!

BW8Aev7CEAA7PoW.jpg:large
BW7_z8kCUAEqqO2.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom