Apoel Nicosia v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Such an interesting season for spurs. Tough run coming thankfully looking much better but still possibly suspect. Great things or a massive dud. New stadium trophies or player exodus.

Harry and poch and levy 3 more years

If we beat Apoel at home, we could potentially lose the 3 games against Real and Dortmund and still end up at 2nd - provided Dortmund lose at Bernabeu. What a situation we've created for ourselves with this start to the CL campaign.

Sissoko played well and not the lowered Sissoko standard we've put on him. I'm glad that he might finally have found an identity with this Spurs team. Well done.

Still think it's a shame Edwards (another Cypriot) wasn't in the team.

Not sure how Georgiou can be deemed ready and Edwards not.

But in Poch we trust.

Shut up you pair of cunts.
Funny how when we walk all over teams, hit the post, etc and they get a result it's well done them.

On and take a run at then whent hey Zonal mark on set pieces is becoming Hodddles catchphrase.
I'm going to see how much I can get for him to say it first corner of next game he commentates on.

Fuck Diers injured

Dortmund gets a big advantage in the schedule. They play APOEL twice while we get Madrid twice. Then they play us and we could be level in points. Then when they play madrid again, madrid might have top of the group locked up and not go for it.

Back
Top Bottom