Any summer friendlies announced yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

well, tomorrow [or, may 29 (or, 29 may)] depending on when/where you read this a bunch of us will be at USA - BELGIUM @ Cleveland Browns Stadium.

should be a swell old time.

and that's almost a SPURS friendly, isn't it?

:vert: :coys:
:dembele: :coys:
:dempsey2: :coys:

I'm in town for this game. your airport sucks btw, the bars closed at nine... :adestare:

Went to Jersey and played in Red Bulls stadium, and sold out. Bale scored a nice header, but started as a striker and didn't show anything special playing striker.

The funny part of you "funny-ing" it, was that I was being serious... Bale didn't spark my attention in that game... He scored off a corner, nicely placed header. He didn't add too much to the overall game though. That game i fell in love with Siggy though... Siggy had a beautiful cut in from the left and on the edge of the box curve it to the top right corner. Siggy played extremely well, and I thought he would be playing the way he played in the 2nd half.

Real Madrid... Bale comes on as a sub for us and gets a standing ovation from the Madrid fans. :balelol:

All the Madrid players are too scared to tackle Bale, He scores 10 and we avenge our defeat in the champions league. :avbdamn:

I know it's said over and over, but crazy how Belgium has about three or four national teams' worth of promising young players...

Also how does Vermaelen start at CB over Vertonghen, he's not even getting any game time for Woolwich

Jan too good...Same thing with Lampard and Gerrard when Gerrard was so much better, that he could play out wide and this allowed Lampard to play CM for England

Tickets for Hong Kong friendlies against Man City, Sunderland & South China go on general sale tomorrow on cityline.com

Already got mine on account of running in circles.

Back
Top Bottom