Any Euro night under the lights is special

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've argued this with fans of other teams and they don't get it. I love us being in Europe whatever competition it is in.

The Champions League (UEFA) has successfully brainwashed everyone else into believing it is the be all and end all.

I've argued this with fans of other teams and they don't get it. I love us being in Europe whatever competition it is in.

The Champions League (UEFA) has successfully brainwashed everyone else into believing it is the be all and end all.
With the CL place up for grabs in next year's Europa I think the days of it being seen as the poor man's trophy will come to an end.

It's my personal prediction that it will overtake the FA Cup in terms of significance.

With the CL place up for grabs in next year's Europa I think the days of it being seen as the poor man's trophy will come to an end.

It's my personal prediction that it will overtake the FA Cup in terms of significance.

Imagine what the prize of a CL place would do for the FA Cup.

Back
Top Bottom