Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our schedule is super juicy the next few weeks. I'm not expecting this team to start looking like a Conte team until around Christmas, but there are points to be had before then.
Can set us up very nicely for a solid second half of the season with the squad drilled in Conte's methods and reinforcements arriving in Jan.

fyeah.gif

Glad to have a top class manager after being burdened with Nuno for too long ( 4 months that felt like 4 years ). Still don't think he's right for us and worried about what gets left behind, but fingers crossed he does a great job and takes up in a steep upward direction with trophies involved.

All my optimism went out of the window when we fired Poch. This was completely gone when we replaced him with Mourinho and sacked him again to replace him with Nuno. This is the first time in a long time that I feel so much enthusiasm and connection. Think this is exactly what the Club needs.

It doesn't happen often that a Club like us can hire managers like Mourinho and a Conte in this short time span. We're lucky to have someone like Conte come to us seeing the state we're in. He'll probably send some players to the shadow realm for not having the right attitude and / but that's exactly what we need.

Let's fucking goooooooooooooooooo.

Absolutely buzzing over this.

Now it's on Levy and Paratici to back this man. Jettison anyone he wants jettisoned, do your utmost to bring in who he wants to bring in. There is no other option when you go to the trouble and expense of appointing a CURRENT world class manager. The golden chance to pull your reputation from the mud Mr Levy. Don't balls this up.

Great coach and happy to have him. Still leaves me with doubts that we have any type of plan as a club. If this is what we were after, the fact that we didn’t get him in the summer is a colossal screw up. We also can’t seem to decide if we are trying to win something now or rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom