Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I assume if he is sacked, he gets paid the balance of what he would have earned to complete the contract. So, why not just do that and ask Mason to step up for the run in ? We are going to pay Conte the money regardless..

There could be bonuses that he's unlikely to meet, but would have to be paid if he's terminated before the season ends.

They won't get rid because of another massive pay out

His contract is only till the end of the year. So the payout wont be much. I don’t think this one can be blamed on Conte though. Just lazy defending and players switching off. Combined with multiple missed chances at the other end. Would be nice if we had defenders who could head the ball. Dier and Lenglet with point blank chances. Southampton were at home and playing for their life. We’re playing for not much. Obviously still a disappointing result given circumstances. Unless players have turned on him, I think Conte gives us the best chance at top 4. In the future? Who knows. Whatever Kane wants is my answer now.

This is playing out like Jose's last season where we were losing the xg battle against inferior teams and the team just looked fed up playing at 0 intensity.

They are happy getting ficked in the arse every week as long as punters come through the door

No they're not. That's silly......

There's not a single person at the club that wouldn't prefer us to finish 4th or better.......... Even if one is as cynical as your comment; every metric league position, CL qualification & match revenue = money.

sick of the sight of his ugly cunting face. sack him now and get a proper football man in. 15m a year and wedded to a fucking system that he doesnt have the right players for! its actually the biggest con going. 15m a year i expect a football genius not this utter cunt!

Think today was it for me with Conte, it’s like he can’t even imagine a team scoring more than 2 or 3 goals - it is a completely alien concept for him.

Well let me tell you Antonio it happens all the time and it could’ve happened for us today if you weren’t such a wuss!

Relegation fodder team missing two centre backs on the day due to injury and he subs off attacking players like Porro and Dejan for defensive players, complete moron this guy, fucking sick of it just leave.

Yeah I’m done.

The negative sitting back agains muthafucking Southampton.

Sick of the back literally only have 1 good CB at the moment. Meaning we are putting 2 shit players on for the sake of the formation.

Players somehow still look like they’ve never played with each other and have no idea where they’re supposed to be.

Fundamentally this team is broken

This is playing out like Jose's last season where we were losing the xg battle against inferior teams and the team just looked fed up playing at 0 intensity.

This is on Conte and his negative tactics/Southampton didn’t pull off a smash and grab - They were on the front foot and outplayed us. Just a disgrace - Tired of playing scared all the time.

He's gone. Throwing the players under the bus is the final step before getting sacked.

He's magic, you know... :pochhail:

Back
Top Bottom