Anti Levy Action

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The time has come . Our fan turn out has been pathetic up until now. Its for you, new fan , 1882, shoe waving nonces to get up, leave your wank dungeons and do something with your lives. We need to march and the more poisonous, violent and negative it gets the better.

I am willing to go on the pod and let you all know the score.

there is a virus far more damaging than COVID, its killing spurs and its name is LEVY.

Time to fuck him off out of our club.

What are people most unhappy about? That our owners don’t spend enough money or that they are looking for ways to generate more money?

What are people most unhappy about? That our owners don’t spend enough money or that they are looking for ways to generate more money?
Just the fact they have absolutely no fucking knowledge of football....if it’s thinking about moving to a new manor and leaving Tottenham, or completely ignoring 3 consecutive transfer windows when we were so close, or simply deciding to forget everything we have ever been for the past 139 years and get in bed with some rich whores from Europe (fully knowing we couldn’t even compete with them) they simply haven’t a clue what this game is about.....

I go back to the comment in another thread that I eye rolled at describing the club ENIC took over as something like a "mid-table going nowhere club". That was neither true then nor now of course, but in many ways we are reaching a point quite parallel to the late 90's in terms of our chances of winning trophies, only the club has been transformed into a globally elite case study in how most ruthlessly to separate supporters from their money.

ENIC's project is 100% out of ideas. It has no plausible strategy for winning anything, and no way of sustaining its business strategy if it can't.

It's over. We've got a financially and infrastructurally healthy club to pass on, for which ENIC deserve proper credit, but their project has nowhere left to go. Above all else that's what the ESL nonsense shows.

The main problem with Levy is that he has put together a transfer committee that are absolutely clueless at their jobs.
During the last 3-4 years our recruitment has been disgraceful.
Sanchez-shit. £40+ million.
Aurier-shit.£25 million'
Ndombele-shit,£60+ million.
Sissoko-shit £30 million .
Lo Celso -shit £40 million
Jannsen-shit £20 million.
Sessegnon-shit £25 million.
Njie-shit £10 million.
Nkoudou-shit £10 million.
Jack Clarke-shit £10 million.
Doherty-shit £13 million
Well over £250 million on players that have had no impact at all on improving the team (the decline of the team in this time is staggering).
Many of the players bought at Spurs are often 3rd or 4th choice players on the managers wish list.

Im unhappy levy hired a chequebook manager who was obviously past his best,who had just left utd playing incredibly negative football. I'm unhappy he went 18 months without signing a player.
I'm unhappy he sacked said manager 6 days before final and replaced him with a complete novice with zero managerial experience.
I'm unhappy with the way he sacked jol.
I'm unhappy with him not listening to poch when he publicly said we need to rebuild.
I'm unhappy what he's done to the reputation of the club concerning the terrible ESL plan and showed no contrition when everything went tits up for their grubby little plan.
I'm unhappy at saha and nelsen.
I'm unhappy levy seems beyond reproach for the last 2 weeks.
I'm unhappy with 1 league Cup in 20 years since levy and Enic took over.
I'm unhappy that Levy and Enic are doing their best to kill my love for spurs.

The main problem with Levy is that he has put together a transfer committee that are absolutely clueless at their jobs.
During the last 3-4 years our recruitment has been disgraceful.
Sanchez-shit. £40+ million.
Aurier-shit.£25 million'
Ndombele-shit,£60+ million.
Sissoko-shit £30 million .
Lo Celso -shit £40 million
Jannsen-shit £20 million.
Sessegnon-shit £25 million.
Njie-shit £10 million.
Nkoudou-shit £10 million.
Jack Clarke-shit £10 million.
Doherty-shit £13 million
Well over £250 million on players that have had no impact at all on improving the team (the decline of the team in this time is staggering).
Many of the players bought at Spurs are often 3rd or 4th choice players on the managers wish list.
how the hell is this structure still in place

Will the club only be satisfied when we have pissed away at least 500 million?

We haven't managed to sign a decent player in about 5 years. It's scandalous and it's leading us down a very dangerous path

No Kane next year and we are in a relegation fight

The time has come . Our fan turn out has been pathetic up until now. Its for you, new fan , 1882, shoe waving nonces to get up, leave your wank dungeons and do something with your lives. We need to march and the more poisonous, violent and negative it gets the better.

I am willing to go on the pod and let you all know the score.

there is a virus far more damaging than COVID, its killing spurs and its name is LEVY.

Time to fuck him off out of our club.
You sure know how to rally the troops.

1) Organization
whether it be run by the Trust or another closely linked organization. Can't just go on forums anymore and rant unless someone is willing to unite all the forums under a single banner. Is there a website yet?

2) Plan of attack.
How many stages?
What's the goal?
What's the realistic goal?
What would we settle for?

3) Using the full potential of fans outside of the tradition Tottenham area.
Yeah it's great that you tell us to get out of our wank dungeons but that applies only to the people who live in a reasonable distance to the stadium or the training ground. We need to decide what foreign fans can do, whether that be a paper-mail campaign to flood the offices, not like we can really rage against the machine otherwise.

Listen I'm all for trying to get ENIC out but at this rate it's just going to be the same thing over and over.

Also, a word of warning. If things go in to motion we all have to be ready to suffer the consequences, I.E. having a US consortium coming in to buy the club.

You sure know how to rally the troops.

1) Organization
whether it be run by the Trust or another closely linked organization. Can't just go on forums anymore and rant unless someone is willing to unite all the forums under a single banner. Is there a website yet?

2) Plan of attack.
How many stages?
What's the goal?
What's the realistic goal?
What would we settle for?

3) Using the full potential of fans outside of the tradition Tottenham area.
Yeah it's great that you tell us to get out of our wank dungeons but that applies only to the people who live in a reasonable distance to the stadium or the training ground. We need to decide what foreign fans can do, whether that be a paper-mail campaign to flood the offices, not like we can really rage against the machine otherwise.

Listen I'm all for trying to get ENIC out but at this rate it's just going to be the same thing over and over.

Also, a word of warning. If things go in to motion we all have to be ready to suffer the consequences, I.E. having a US consortium coming in to buy the club.
Well that didn't do Liverpool much harm did it, they have the trophies to prove it too....

When are you guys starting Tottenham Utd? - you think you can do better then have at it. Waving a few silly banners and shouting a lot, good luck with that ... if you're serious then form an independent club owned 51% by the fans and show ENIC how it should be done ... West Ham, Utd, and others have had the balls to try why don't you lot?

Fair enough we want more for our club, however splitting the fan base is exactly what Woolwich did and they've gone backwards ever since, and in case you missed it Kroenke is still there ... learning from others mistakes is always a good idea.

So forget this pointless protesting, even the most enraged amongst you must deep down know that you want achieve shit. If you really think that Spurs fans will support an independent fan owned THFC Mk 2 then go ahead and start one ... good luck, you will have my support of you do, however pointless divisive childish banner waving, honestly what's the point?

What do you think you will achieve? be honest ......

Im unhappy levy hired a chequebook manager who was obviously past his best,who had just left utd playing incredibly negative football. I'm unhappy he went 18 months without signing a player.
I'm unhappy he sacked said manager 6 days before final and replaced him with a complete novice with zero managerial experience.
I'm unhappy with the way he sacked jol.
I'm unhappy with him not listening to poch when he publicly said we need to rebuild.
I'm unhappy what he's done to the reputation of the club concerning the terrible ESL plan and showed no contrition when everything went tits up for their grubby little plan.
I'm unhappy at saha and nelsen.
I'm unhappy levy seems beyond reproach for the last 2 weeks.
I'm unhappy with 1 league Cup in 20 years since levy and Enic took over.
I'm unhappy that Levy and Enic are doing their best to kill my love for spurs.
You need to take some happy pills
Hooping Red Pill GIF

But I agree with your post.

When are you guys starting Tottenham Utd? - you think you can do better then have at it. Waving a few silly banners and shouting a lot, good luck with that ... if you're serious then form an independent club owned 51% by the fans and show ENIC how it should be done ... West Ham, Utd, and others have had the balls to try why don't you lot?

Fair enough we want more for our club, however splitting the fan base is exactly what Woolwich did and they've gone backwards ever since, and in case you missed it Kroenke is still there ... learning from others mistakes is always a good idea.

So forget this pointless protesting, even the most enraged amongst you must deep down know that you want achieve shit. If you really think that Spurs fans will support an independent fan owned THFC Mk 2 then go ahead and start one ... good luck, you will have my support of you do, however pointless divisive childish banner waving, honestly what's the point?

What do you think you will achieve? be honest ......

Are those the only options? Suck it up and be happy with ENIC or start a brand new club?

Seems a little dramatic.

For me, it’s not investing when we needed to (those 2 barren windows in particular) and when do spend, wasting it on players that turn out to be dross. On the latter, I have no idea what our scouting set-up is like but what it’s gotten us hasn’t exactly inspired confidence.

That's where I was at a week ago. I'll take Spinoff Spurs over ESL Spurs

Are those the only options? Suck it up and be happy with ENIC or start a brand new club?

Seems a little dramatic.
Not at all, protesting is a very reasonable step, but the reality is probably those two options ... can't imagine even the most fervent protester actual thinking it will work.

I would support an independent club, albeit from a distance as a member or something, but I don't pretend that THFC will fall apart without me ... or 10,000 others should they choose to leave ... the reality is as 'customers' we are replaceable, getting 60,000 people to watch football in the most modern stadium on the planet, that's an easy sell.

Far better to keep trying to change the club from within, let's face it we've been far more shit then we are now, who knows what a new manager and some better player purchases might bring.

Not at all, protesting is a very reasonable step, but the reality is probably those two options ... can't imagine even the most fervent protester actual thinking it will work.

I would support an independent club, albeit from a distance as a member or something, but I don't pretend that THFC will fall apart without me ... or 10,000 others should they choose to leave ... the reality is as 'customers' we are replaceable, getting 60,000 people to watch football in the most modern stadium on the planet, that's an easy sell.

Far better to keep trying to change the club from within, let's face it we've been far more shit then we are now, who knows what a new manager and some better player purchases might bring.

I think a much more realistic option is to support a new team, because I agree with you that starting a new club likely doesn't come close to doing anything especially against a Billion dollar team.

The bottom line. If you could look into Levy's heart of hearts he would look at his tenure so far as a success (The stadium. To be considered part of a super league consortium etc)

Thats the difference between him and a Tottenham fan who has had decades of experiences like yesterday, and that difference is entirely uninteresting to him.

Can’t really directly blame Levy for the shocking recruitmentbut he is accountable for structure eg Hitchens etc

it’s the lack of the leadership that’s eats me. Other clubs key objective is first team success. Lots of actions to underpin that whereas our objectives are broader - buying land around the ground, stadium rights, events etc.

Back
Top Bottom