And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think this may actually be easier than Wycombe, thinking about it. Fulham won't be pumping long balls into the box from every angle. They'll play or try to play intricate tippy tappy football and are probably made for us.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Fulham away please.
sage-bunch-small.jpg
oracle_tvguide_1983b.jpg
:lamelashock::pochshock:

I'm not sure we'll beat Fulham with the team we put out against Wycombe. I really want to win this.

Well I believe this game is sandwiched between the two games against Gent so I wouldn't mind us going full strength for this to be honest.

Love this year's cup. After my "boyhood club" Wycombe in the 4th round we get my boss's team Fulham in the 5th... happy days

Not if we lose it won't be... you'll have to act all magnanimous in front of your BOSS... instead of telling him what a cunt fuck he is for ruining your weekend...

aaaaaaaaaaaand P45 in the post!

Back
Top Bottom