And so,the Europa League!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A couple of the bigger teams will be going out too. Seeing the difference in the draw between this and the Champions League, we should be looking to win the competition.

Beskitas are a great club, really great people that work there, and crazy fans (crazy good that is).

Would love to get them again some time, would defo go over for it next time.

So sad to see the news at the weekend. Bombing anywhere is disgusting, and using Besiktas as a Kurdish target is just insanely illogical.

Ghent away would be nice. Great City, easy drive, take a few days off, French wine, Belgian choccies, WW1 Battlefield tours, pop into Bruges on the way back....
yeah I was gutted to see the news, I was desperate to get them again as last time they were playing in the olympic stadium as their new one was being built. Hope Turkey sorts it's problems out sooner rather than later but can't see it happening sadly.

A couple of the bigger teams will be going out too. Seeing the difference in the draw between this and the Champions League, we should be looking to win the competition.

I agree. I know it is disappointing to not get through to the knockout stages but looking at the CL draw, we had zero chance of going anywhere. In the end may be a blessing in disguise, we could honestly win this if we take it seriously.

Is their any odds out yet on who is favourite to win this? Looking at the teams left we have to be close to top of the list..

United, Roma, Fiorentina, Villareal, Lyon some decent sides but not exactly a gauntlet either.

I agree. I know it is disappointing to not get through to the knockout stages but looking at the CL draw, we had zero chance of going anywhere. In the end may be a blessing in disguise, we could honestly win this
3559553-7211710265-if.gi.gif
we take it seriously.

Corrected for you.:pochunimpressed:

Back
Top Bottom