And so,the Europa League!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope Gent supporters are not scrambling over tickets. Honestly, if they want a 10,000 allocation for this they should get it - even if it means 2 away sections.

So frustrating when this scenario arises - we've been the victim of this many times in Europe. E.g. Inter Milan (Bale) where it as +++ loyalty points in the away end, and then vast parts of the San Siro empty.

Tickets arrived today, this will be my daughter's first ever time seeing spurs, only taken her 14 years, sure her younger brother will be able to ' advise' on match day protocol, I have already warned her that I tend to get a decible or ten louder and to ignore the colourful language

Are the sands finally shifting in our approach to the cups?

“He understands the importance of the Europa League and FA Cup,” said Vertonghen, 29. “It’s good that we take it very seriously: we want to win both and compete in the league as well, and our team is fit enough to cope with these things.

“We played the final against Chelsea at Wembley a couple of years ago and we want more of that. I won silverware at Ajax and it’s the best thing there is in football. This team deserve a trophy."

Feels like the players want silverwear, and Poch is starting to pick stronger teams as a response.
We could easily win cups. Its just to go for it.

Very one sided game again. Thoroughly enjoyable night out- still never seen us lose at Wembley - Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor . He he. Not sure about the Wembley atmosphere though. And people leaving with 20 minutes to go to get the tube home & beat the rush... I understand it if people have long distances to travel, but it kills what atmosphere there is stone dead. That was really my only gripe.

Dunno 'bout choo guys, but I'm right Up for the Cup this season!!

F.A Cup.... Europa League/UEFA Cup... bring 'em both on!

It will certainly compensate for the fact there's a gaping 10 point chasm appearing (and widening by the week) between us and Winning the PL!!

I am presuming this sold out sign does not include the upper tiers? Just tried for tickets and been told to watch the website for further availability

I think they said they MAY open the upprt tier based on demand.

If they do, they should only open one or two blocks at a time at most in my opinion. Starting with the ones opposite the TV cameras! Add new blocks as they sell out.

The driving bit, piece of piss. In fact I'll be driving there on Monday on the way to Eindhoven.

I'm here lads! What time is kick off?

K1yWgaO.jpg

Two of the best nights I have ever had were at the home legs of the EL (or what ever it was called then) when we one it all those years ago. I appreciate that I am in the minority, but I think being in the EL is a good thing. We are now in a competition that we can actually win, so let's hope our manager bothers to take it seriously

1984 UEFA Cup final...I travelled to the first leg with Tottenham's supporters club. I paid for the first leg trip to Anderlecht by Chq-just under £40 . Many weeks later the Chq was returned by Tottenham, they never pursued it. I was young and so ignored it. I am forever in their debt.

Back
Top Bottom