And so....the Carabao Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopefully away at somewhere can get back by train same night AND not have to leave the game early.
DH8iInlXoAA6Av9.jpg

So, Poch doesn't rate this trophy but if we won it and finished top 4 it is significant progress. Bristol Rovers at home please, and I'm only calling it the League Cup now we've actually entered it...

Just realised i'm off to scotland on the thursday for Aberdeen's Q/F, so a tuesday night would be great for our game, and it could well be, as we've got wet spam early doors the following saturday.

So any of these away(love me away games) for me please on the tuesday :
Villa, Brentford, Brighton, Doncaster, Norwich, West Brom, Wolves.
Palace as well i suppose.

That's not too bad.

You know why the date is unconfirmed?

All the other 3rd round ties are between 18 September and 20 September.

The 2nd Round Barnsley v Derby match, I'm not taking the piss here either, is scheduled for the 19th September.

Right in the middle of the 3rd round. European campaign and now we need to squeeze this fixture in somewhere down the track.

You know why the date is unconfirmed?

All the other 3rd round ties are between 18 September and 20 September.

The 2nd Round Barnsley v Derby match, I'm not taking the piss here either, is scheduled for the 19th September.

Right in the middle of the 3rd round. European campaign and now we need to squeeze this fixture in somewhere down the track.

FFS.

Any idea why Barnsley/Derby hasn't already be played??

This is going to create a scheduling problem. We have no free midweeks until the following round aside from the International weeks where I don't think anyone is allowed to play. Something will have to give

Back
Top Bottom