And so....the Carabao Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

cup-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpg

The draw took place today in Thailand.

Everyone seemed happy with the draw... Except Charlton, who have to play two matches

:dembelelol::kanegoal:

ldJZnKW.png

:avbshock:

...and they wanna try and organise a 39th game in the Far East...
Good ruck with that!
:dembelelol::sonlol::walker-scream:
If it doesn't involve Man Urited or Riverpool I genuinely don't think they give a fuk!

So who ARE Charlton playing?
Exeter or Cheltenham?
...and who the fuck did they mistake them for... Woolwich maybe?

I can't remember without looking, but basically there was supposed to be audio for the draw, but it cocked up - leaving people to only see the graphic error, which was wrong, and then there were other instances of the graphic mixing up team names and such, and the draw was then confirmed with audio, but the guy from the EFL used the graphic as a reference point and repeated all the wrong stuff again.

Proper Benny Hill stuff

If you thought they couldn't de-value the League cup any more than they have already.

Id rather see us fuck off and play in some meaningless international tournament like Utd did with the FA cup one year. At least it would benefit us more from a commercially selfish point of view.

I honestly thought this was some pre-season nonsense cup that the goons would have a open-top bus parade for!!

I find out today that its an in-season nonsense cup that Mourinho has a wank over!! :(

Back
Top Bottom