An open letter to Charlie Adam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was almost predictable that something was going to happen when he came on, and it did. There is nothing anyone can do about it now but if posting that letter makes Charlie Adam's even 1% less happy then it was worth it. I think any other set have fans would react the same way when the same player is continually involved in injuring their players.

Charlie Adam
A bounty is being organised so you can be captured and stand in the Star Chamber accused of maliciously wounding a number of Tottenham football players and thus depriving them of their livelihoods and their club of their presence on the field. Your actions have been judged as premeditated and you will be pronounced guilty. The penalty: To stand in a ton of shit for 7 days and then to be banished to FC Anzhi Makhachkala where you can try and ply your trade against the Russians! Good luck you Scottish git.

I look forward to the day someone puts a perfectly legitimate challenge in on him that breaks him in 2 and ruins his career.

I like the idea of it being fair better. Unlike Adam. Something there can be no possible come back on or malice attributed too. A perfectly clean challenge that happens to break him.

I like the idea of it being fair better. Unlike Adam. Something there can be no possible come back on or malice attributed too. A perfectly clean challenge that happens to break him.

Fair do's..
Me personally, i'd like to see someone deliberately smash the Twat and run away laughing.. Play him at his own despicable, cowardly game. Because that is all he is a big Coward.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1669700?&cc=5739

“We don't appreciate some of their players twittering on their own sites about 'Waiting for Charlie',” Hughes said. “I think that has the potential for a disrepute charge in itself, so we'll see if that's responded to.

Difference between watching and waiting but regardless I wonder if Pulis is sitting in his South London lair in a dark hooded robe, smiling while watching his apprentice fall to the Stoke "moaning about/to officials" dark side.

My favourite part of the article is

Adam used his own Twitter account to say he had nothing against any Spurs players, but Hughes has now invited the FA to take a look at Sandro's actions in order to prevent ill-feeling from spiralling.

The useless shitebag should have thought about that 3 injuring challenges ago and made an effort to remove it from his game. Wouldn't be any "ill-feeling" at all if the moron could play just ONE game against us without being an utter prick

He apologises for making Craig lool like a daft Cunt and yet in his embarrassing letter he says we dream of playing CL football but everyone else in the footballing world knows it will never happen.
also we have failed to make any footballing contibution for years.. What unlike Stokes massive contribution..

All you have done there my retarded friend is make yourself look a daft Cunt and not Craig..

So the "retort" is to ,for the main, ignore the actual point of the initial article by Craig while referencing every other reasonably successful team in the league due to Stoke being too shit to be used to make a point.

Nice that in seven paragraphs of regurgitated tosh the only semi relevant point is talking about Paulinho's high challenge on Suarez (a player that also has previous when it comes to one of our own players) and even in doing so completely refusing to address that Adam is a sub Sunday League level shitebag. Speaking of Sunday League I found the following quite interesting

If this is the case you need to up your work rate because there’s players in my local Sunday league team that can put up a better fight than you did recently against Liverpool, at White Hart Lane.

Indeed, perhaps you may have, faceless fake Charlie Adam wannabe (why the fuck you would even remotely want to pretend you are that moron is beyond me but still). However apparently you couldn't find a midtable Premiership side with good enough work rate to muster more than 2 shots against our awful team's 20 and 3 goals without reply on the 29th. Come to think of it perhaps this amazing "work rate" of which you speak of consists of defending a 1-0 lead by getting 2 men sent off in 3 minutes so you lose 5-1 to Newcastle, or keeping 11 on the pitch and getting your shit pushed in by Everton.

As for laughing at our attempts at progress? Go ahead. I'm sure the rest of the country will continue having a good laugh at Stoke fans claiming they support a football team.

adam-stamp.gif

Still a cunt but if he does this to our rivals to prove he's not targeting Spurs then I'm cool with it

done that to a rival or not - he's a sick, mentally troubled individual.
leave him be, he will get no sympathies when his self destruction begins when his pro-football distractions end.

Back
Top Bottom