An evening with.......

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi, I've been lurking about and reading the forum for a while now and I love it!! Glad the bale business got sorted, that was one long thread, my brain almost melted going into the last few days of the window. Anyway , me and a pal are putting on a night at Leighton Buzzard Town Football Club on Friday 8th November. Leighton Buzzard Bedfordshire. We have got Gary Brooke, Tony Galvin and Mark Falco for the night. Tickets £20. Let me know if your interestedli

ostrich-head.jpg

#first

Hi, we have some fantastic raffle prizes including a match worn Lennon shirt and a match worn Spurs legends shirt signed by the legends squad. All proceeds of the raffle will go to Balls to Cancer.

Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire. In between Milton Keynes and Luton. Also close to Aylesbury and Hemel Hempstead. Should be a great night!

Great raffle prizes including a match worn Lennon shirt and a match worn shirt from the Spurs Legend side, signed by the legends squad. Every penny from the charity raffle will go to Balls to Cancer. A charity close to my heart after being diagnosed with testicular cancer 2 years ago.

Remember getting stranded in Leighton Buzzard once, on the way back from Birmingham away - we had to get rail replacement from Birmingham to Watford, and we broke down there.

It was a good day.

We lost 4-1 (maybe 5-1)...Just 1 week after winning the Cup.
I got stranded in Leighton Buzzard.
And it was pissing down aswell.

For that reason. And that reason alone, it's a No.

Remember getting stranded in Leighton Buzzard once, on the way back from Birmingham away - we had to get rail replacement from Birmingham to Watford, and we broke down there.

It was a good day.

We lost 4-1 (maybe 5-1)...Just 1 week after winning the Cup.
I got stranded in Leighton Buzzard.
And it was pissing down aswell.

For that reason. And that reason alone, it's a No.
Give Leighton another chance!! A good night with Mr Galvin, Falco and Brooke and you will see the town in a new light!! Come on you Spurs!

I remember there was a sex pest called The Fox, early 1980s, who tied people up in their homes and was pretty sick. He did his shizzle
in the Buzzard. True story.

I remember there was a sex pest called The Fox, early 1980s, who tied people up in their homes and was pretty sick. He did his shizzle
in the Buzzard. True story.
That is very much true. I was 4/5 years old at the time but can remember, he terrorised the town. He done some terrible things. Word on the street is that he has been released but who knows

Back
Top Bottom