Am I Normal ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

plenty of women love giving bjs until they get married and have kids

then they change

sometimes marriage alone changes them after awhile

sometimes having kids changes them

but very few women stay the same after years of marriage

anyway I'm good I just got a bj and some doggy style action about 2 hours ago off the wife lol:dude:
no bjs after kids?
thank fuck i dont have any..
i guess its a linear decrease in the amount of sex in a relationship..
see her at a party...fucking within 5 mins..
start dating...fucking her within three dates..
propose...she declares no sex to the wedding night..
married...has sex 3 times a week and schedules time and place
kids...no more bj's, sex twice a week and refuses to ride..
menopause...need i explain it from here?

what would i do without spurs...

I can't tell you how many candles I have lit on a Sunday, I have reconciled myself that God has probably other things to worry about than football results. For every one of us that pray for the right result, there must be an opposing fan doing the same, so we just cancel each other out. My faith is very important to me and I don't like to trivialize it, but I still pray intensely for a last minute equaliser/winner.
I would set up a regular payment to a charity that you have an affinity with, you can then also claim Gift Aid. It will be make you fell better that you are doing some good.
You're adorable and I would kill my stupid crazy aunt if you could take her place.

Must... resist... commenting... for... fear... of... causing... great... offence...

EDIT: I did comment viscerally last night, but deleted it. Something along the lines of a god that creates an insect that bores through a child's eyeball isn't going to care about a football match.

Take your tenner and spend it on The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins.

There's no such thing as god

:levyeyes:

Best tenner you will ever spend trust me mate!

In response to the original poster. Well, personally I think you are weird, but there are hundreds of millions who also agree with you and believe in a God or multiple Gods. I don't know what God you are referring to, I presume the Abrahamic God, but as Dawkins says in his book, in all probability he/she is not real.

plenty of women love giving bjs until they get married and have kids

then they change

sometimes marriage alone changes them after awhile

sometimes having kids changes them

but very few women stay the same after years of marriage

anyway I'm good I just got a bj and some doggy style action about 2 hours ago off the wife lol:dude:

Blatant just had sex post

Must... resist... commenting... for... fear... of... causing... great... offence...

EDIT: I did comment viscerally last night, but deleted it. Something along the lines of a god that creates an insect that bores through a child's eyeball isn't going to care about a football match.
I'm sorry you did - thought it was very good

My son never underestimate the power of prayer!!!
Its just that God favors the sky blues at times

no bjs after kids?

wank

Best tenner you will ever spend trust me mate!

In response to the original poster. Well, personally I think you are weird, but there are hundreds of millions who also agree with you and believe in a God or multiple Gods. I don't know what God you are referring to, I presume the Abrahamic God, but as Dawkins says in his book, in all probability he/she is not real.

yep, and in all probability we wouldn't get dicked 3 nil by wet spam at WHL

#probabilityiswrongalot

Last edited:
Before the Newcastle game, I found a quiet spot in my house away from my family and said some prayers, asking God to please make sure we got the 3 points. As he hadn`t been taking much notice of my requests lately, I promised that if we won I would donate £10.00 to charity. As we all know we lost, so the charity lost out on £10.00 too. Come the Man City game, I realised that perhaps the reason my prayers weren`t answered was because I made my charity offer as a condition of the result. In other words, perhaps God thought I was blackmailing Him. So after requesting 3 points at the Etihad, or at the very least 1 point, I donated £10.00 by credit card to the Phillipines cyclone disaster fund before the match hoping that would show my devotion and clinch Gods help in swinging the result in our favour. We lost 6 fucking 0. Now, my wife opened our credit card statement today and couldnt hide her surprise at my good deeds. She thinks its not in my nature to act so spontaneously where charity is concerned. She`s even suggesting we set up a monthly direct debit for save the chlidren or Oxfam or something. The question is should I tell her the truth about my motivation. Or should I let her believe I really have developed a compassionate touch. If i do tell her the truth I`m worried she might think I`m not normal and arrange some sort of counselling for me. Please tell me I`m normal and I`m not the only one to do these sort of things. Any advice will be truly appreciated. Thanks

I could probably afford to start the same way as you did - i.e. if we win I'll donate. But it seems you are only abnormal in that you can afford to give money away no matter the result.:avbpray:

I actually went to mass at the church (St Francis de Sale) opposite the ground this morning, as it was the only way I can fit it in when we play at silly o'clock on a Sunday. Prayers half answered, at least we didn't lose!

no bjs after kids?

Its the circle of life.

Born
Wank
A little Sex
A lot of Sex
A little Sex
Wank
Die

Back
Top Bottom