AIA Adhesive Disaster

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I put my yellow 20/21 third shirt in the wash today and one of the As in the AIA logo came off. The A is in pieces and isn't fit to be reused. I want to try and repair this shirt because it's one of my favourites.

Anyone know of anyone who sells third party brand adhesive strips or what materials I would need to do it myself?

I put my yellow 20/21 third shirt in the wash today and one of the As in the AIA logo came off. The A is in pieces and isn't fit to be reused. I want to try and repair this shirt because it's one of my favourites.

Anyone know of anyone who sells third party brand adhesive strips or what materials I would need to do it myself?
It's true then. Little by little, AI is taking over.

giphy.gif

I’m actually wearing that shirt at the moment. The AIA feels like a heat press vinyl.

You could potentially buy some from eBay. Trace the other A and cut it out carefully. You could then iron it on in place. Not easy but without a vinyl cutter and heat press I’m not sure what else you could do. Also you will probably struggle to find an exact colour match.

Stick Ali G's face on it.

The whole AIA came off my last shirt, annoyingly can still see it though

20230611-144507.jpg

If you want it cleaned up; there's YT videos about how to remove sponsors.... That's the easy part.

What washing machine do you have btw? .....The acid-mangle 5000?

I’m actually wearing that shirt at the moment. The AIA feels like a heat press vinyl.

You could potentially buy some from eBay. Trace the other A and cut it out carefully. You could then iron it on in place. Not easy but without a vinyl cutter and heat press I’m not sure what else you could do. Also you will probably struggle to find an exact colour match.
Tell me to fuck off and not to be so nosey if you like, but how come you're wearing Kid Chameleon 's shirt?

This happened to my yellow shirt. I managed to peel the rst of the blue letters off. I might have a go at ironing the shirt with a tea towel to see if I soften the glue to remove that as well.

The whole AIA came off my last shirt, annoyingly can still see it though

20230611-144507.jpg
If you want it cleaned up; there's YT videos about how to remove sponsors.... That's the easy part.

What washing machine do you have btw? .....The acid-mangle 5000?
...is THIS what they mean by Sportswashing?!

I can't see the problem m'self!

Back
Top Bottom