AFC Bournemouth VS Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday 26th August 2023. Vitality Stadium 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Game three for Maddison, Udogie, and VDV but they’re playing like they’ve been here for years.

real madrid yes GIF by EuroLeague

Bald cunt has just heard ‘we got our Tottenham back’

To him that means he doesn’t have to spend a penny on players anymore, it’s going to be sell to buy for the next 3 seasons until fans start chanting again ‘Levy Out’

Good days work, I must admit that my head is still getting out of the last few seasons when I couldn’t understand certain manager’s decisions, success breads success,so I’m hoping this filters through all the players ,leaving all that negative vibes behind. Give me a CF and I’m done. We’ll done guys.

That was a hard fought win but thoroughly deserved.

Some major positives including the performance of the Midfield B Team and obviously Maddison.

Kulu and Son ended up doing well but Richarlison, wow, where do we start?

It's not going to happen for him here, we are in DESPERATE need of another striker.

Make it happen, Levy.

feel the same, not paying £30 a month for BT/TNT on top of what I already pay for SKY..

So, going to venture down the local village football club for the first time to watch a Live game, big screen, cheap(er) beer, but no doubt loads of feckin Woolwich and UTD shirts... Not sure I will make it to half time before I walk out, am barred or involved in an argument
Good news. No gooners. No chavs, no plastics. just a bunch of local yids.. COYS.

'We've got our Tottenham back'

Hic hic..

Now GO FOR IT Levy, make an attacking move and really back the manager, we’re building something special and just missing that attacking threat. If we can get a deal done for a great forward (either winger or striker) we are cooking something special.

Back
Top Bottom